Local Emerson College Students Earn Dean’s List Honors
The following students are named to Emerson College’s Dean’s List for the Spring 2022 semester. The requirement to make Dean’s List is a grade point average of 3.7 or higher for that semester.
• Beatriz Andrade of Jamaica Plain is majoring in Media Arts Production and is a member of the Class of 2022.
• Jonah Barricklo of Jamaica Plain is majoring in Musical Theatre and is a member of the Class of 2023.
• Jack Charles of Boston is majoring in Media Arts Production and is a member of the Class of 2023.
Based in Boston, Massachusetts, opposite the historic Boston Common and in the heart of the city’s Theatre District, Emerson College educates individuals who will solve problems and change the world through engaged leadership in communication and the arts, a mission informed by liberal learning. The College has 3,780 undergraduates and 670 graduate students from across the United States and 50 countries. Supported by state-of-the-art facilities and a renowned faculty, students participate in more than 90 student organizations and performance groups.
Local Students Named to Tufts Dean’s List
Tufts University recently announced the dean’s list for the Spring 2022 semester. Among students earning dean’s list honors are:
• Abigail Elsbree of Jamaica Plain class of 2024
• Megan Farr of Jamaica Plain class of 2023
• Urvi Gipstein of Jamaica Plain class of 2025
• Alicia Zou of Jamaica Plain class of 2022
Dean’s list honors at Tufts University requires a semester grade point average of 3.4 or greater.